Y4 Diya painting and dancing visit
Letter from 9th October
We were visited today by Little Edi who spoke to the children during our Microsoft Teams assembly about the Christmas shoebox appeal, which we always support so generously. Here is some information from them about the suggested content of the shoeboxes for this year:
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitiser, deodorant)
- Clothes (scarves, hats, gloves & socks)
- Toys (small toys, i.e. cars, lego, hair accessories, small balls, etc.)
- Stationery (pencils, pens, small colouring books, notepads)
- Please ensure the shoebox is clearly labelled to signify whether this is a gift for a boy or girl, and the appropriate age.
- When wrapping your shoeboxes, please can the lids be wrapped separately to the rest of the box. Please feel free to enclose a photo of your child and their name etc, the Moldovan children love seeing these.
Thanks again for all your help- we really value the school’s support.
We will return to school on the morning of Thursday 5th November to collect all the shoeboxes.
Please can all shoeboxes be brought in between Monday 2nd November and Wednesday 4th November and we will create a lovely tower of them in the Hall this year, so that everyone can see them.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support.